Whether you are an international organization/agency; corporation or NGO; school, college or university; or an International Youth Network, sending a delegation to the Youth Assembly is an opportunity for you to:
- Connect and engage with young leaders inside and outside of your organization, institution or country
- Reward, retain and develop your top talent
- Showcase your organization’s values by supporting the implementation of the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- Build your brand with a massive network of international youth.
Deadline June 24, 2022
How to apply
Interested delegations (groups of 5 or more delegates) are required to fill out the Delegation Partner Interest Form. The interest form will be reviewed, and a determination will be made on the delegation’s eligibility. Qualifying delegations will receive an email with instructions on how to complete registration of its delegates. Please note that you must have 5 or more members in order to be considered a delegation.
Deadline June 24, 2022 (seats are filled on a first come first serve basis)
- Recognition at Closing Ceremony
- For conference only: 10% discount per delegate
- For packages: $100 discount on all packages per delegate
- 1 free package for every 14 registered package delegates (double room)
- Logo included on the Youth Assembly website, promotional materials, and banners
Past Delegations have included:
Education Association for China Tomorrow (EACT, China), Greensprings School Lagos (GSL, Nigeria), Multinational Georgia for Strengthening Democratic Values (Georgia), NISSI Global Education (South Korea), Washington Scholars Fellowship Program (USA), Fairleigh Dickinson University (FDU), Yale International Relations Association, AIESEC, National Society for High School Scholars.
Ideas for Delegations:
- International organizations and agencies can become Youth Assembly partners and connect with their nation’s most talented young people.
- Corporations and NGOs can create an employee engagement or retention program around Youth Assembly attendance.
- International Youth Networks can give members the opportunity to network with youth leaders from around the world by offering the Youth Assembly as a membership, while also promoting membership for your international youth network to attendees.
- Schools, Colleges, Universities can energize, reward and engage talented students and teachers by connecting them with influential changemakers.
- Education Ministries and Authorities can provide a professional development opportunity to young teachers interested in developing sustainable development and global citizenship education curricula.
The 27th Youth Assembly will take place on August 12-14, 2022 in New York City, USA, under the theme “Dare to Reshape the World.” We invite you to also explore our: